By using the Fringe Financial web site (“Service”), all services of fringe Finaicial, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Fringe Financial reserves the right to update and change the Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.fringe-financial.com/terms-conditions.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted and will be suspended and deleted after thirty (30) of suspension. If you believe your account was suspended in error, contact us immediately to have your account will be reviewed by our compliance department.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. A separate login is required for each member of a household utilizing the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Fringe Financial cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You must not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- Our services are billed in advance prior to completing the service and becomes non-refundable after seven (7) business days. There will be no refunds or credits after the seven (7) day period has expired.
- All fees are inclusive of all taxes and surcharges imposed by taxing authorities.
- For any upgrades in Service level, your credit card on file will be automatically charged the difference in price for the new Service level.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel your account at any time during the seven (7) day cancellation period by calling our customer service line at (888) 231 5735. A customer service representation confirm the cancellation of the Service and initiate the refund process immediately.
- Your personal information will be immediately deleted from our system upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Fringe Financial will not continue to provide service to customers who file chargebacks.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Fringe Financial reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services are subject to change upon 30-days-notice from fringe Finacial. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Fringe Financial website (www.fringe-finacial.com).
- Fringe Financial shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service complys with U.S. copyright law.
- The content, look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2016 Fringe Financial. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the Service or visual design elements without express written permission from Fringe Financial.
- You understand that Fringe Financial uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Fringe Financial, or any other Fringe Financial service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, computer code that powers the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Fringe Financial.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Fringe Financial client, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The failure of Fringe Financial to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms & Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and fringe Finaicial and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Fringe Financial (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms & Conditions).
US-EU Safe Harbor Provision